Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best flooring for a home gym?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeachyKichi
    • May 2024

What's the best flooring for a home gym?

Hi Guys! I'm redoing my workout area and need advice on the best type of flooring. Something that’s durable but comfortable. What have you guys used, and how has it held up?​
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

The best flooring for a home gym is rubber flooring. It's durable, shock-absorbent, and easy on the joints, perfect for everything from weightlifting to high-intensity workouts! 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion! 🙌 Rubber flooring sounds like the perfect fit for my home gym to keep me bouncing through those workouts safely
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

Personally, I went with rubber flooring for my workout area, and it's been fantastic. It provides enough cushioning to make workouts easier on the joints, yet it's tough enough to withstand all the jumping, lifting, and sweating. 🙂👍✨😉

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds awesome! 🙌 Thanks for sharing your experience with rubber flooring! it's reassuring to hear it's holding up well under all that sweat and action!
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Vinyl flooring offers a sleek and durable surface for home gyms! 💪🔶 I think it's easy to clean and resistant to moisture, though it may be more costly upfront.

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion! 🙌 Vinyl flooring sounds like a solid option too, especially with its easy cleaning and moisture resistance! definitely worth considering!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎