Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zariyah
    • Apr 2024

Projector owners: How do you handle ambient light in your setup? 🌞πŸŽ₯

I love the idea of a projector for movie nights, but I'm worried about ambient light. How do you guys manage it? Any specific projector or screen recommendations?
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Dimming lights and blackout curtains are key for projectors! High-lumen projectors and matte white screens work well, while high-gain screens might be worth considering for rooms with lots of windows. What projector setup are you thinking of?

Comment

• Astraea
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Jonel
      Dimming lights and blackout curtains are key for projectors! High-lumen projectors and matte white screens work well, while high-gain screens might be worth considering for rooms with lots of windows. What projector setup are you thinking of?
      Agree!! Dimming the lights and using blackout curtains are my go-to solutions for dealing with ambient light when using a projector. I've found that pairing a high-lumen projector with a matte white screen does wonders😍

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Yeah, I feel you! I got blackout curtains for my windows and opted for a projector with higher lumens output, it's been working pretty well for me. 🌟🎬

Comment

• joshyytree09
          • Mar 2024

Hey! 🌞 Dealing with ambient light can be tricky. Try using blackout curtains or shades to block out the light. πŸ–ΌοΈ A projector screen with a high gain can also help boost image quality. πŸ’‘ Also, positioning your projector away from direct light sources can make a big difference. Enjoy your movie nights! πŸŽ₯🍿

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎