Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

How Do You Maintain Your Home Gym Equipment? 🛠️

Just got my first set of serious home gym equipment and I want to keep it in tip-top shape. Any maintenance tips or tricks that have worked for you?
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

I find it helpful to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for maintenance. Whether it's lubricating the treadmill belt or tightening screws on weight machines, I make sure to keep up with routine maintenance tasks. It's a small investment of time that pays off in the long run by keeping my equipment in top condition. ⏳🔩

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Ah, keeping the home gym in tip-top shape! For me, it's all about regular TLC sessions. Wipe down those machines after sweating it out, tighten any loose bolts or screws, and give 'em a good lubricating oil where needed. Oh, and don't forget to check the cables and resistance bands for any wear and tear! With a little maintenance love, your home gym will keep you pumped for those gains! ✨

Comment

• JAYT CHING
        • Jan 2024

Follow the manufacturer's instructions for maintenance, like lubricating treadmill belts and tightening screws. A little upkeep goes a long way in keeping your home gym in great shape!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎