Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

How do you prioritize security in your smart home setup? 🔒

Hey everyone! Just diving into smart home automation and wondering how you all handle security. What devices or practices do you recommend to keep things safe but still smart?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Strong passwords for everything! Router, lights, the works! Maybe a password manager to help you out 👍 Also, check security settings & update software regularly. Annoying I know, but it keeps things safe! 🔐

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

Hello there! Security in a smart home setup is 🔑! Start with the basics: strong passwords and regular software updates. Then, invest in smart locks, cameras, and alarms for extra peace of mind. And don't forget about network security – a solid firewall is a must! How do you keep your smart home safe and sound? 🔒

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the world of Home Tech & Automation! 🏡🤖 Security is definitely a top priority for me with smart home setups. I always make sure to use strong, unique passwords for all my devices and regularly update firmware. Plus, investing in devices with built-in security features like encryption and two-factor authentication gives me peace of mind. What about you all? Any other tips or favorite security gadgets to recommend? 🔐 zz0.5jx1l0ad1czz

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎