Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Budget-Friendly Home Fitness Purchases? 💸

On a tight budget but keen to keep active at home. What are your best budget-friendly finds that have worked well for you?
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Staying fit on a budget is totally doable! 💪💸 Though, I think investing in versatile equipment like resistance bands or a jump rope can provide a full-body workout without breaking the bank. 🏋️‍♂️🏃‍♀️

Comment

• bingling9
      • Mar 2024

One of my go-to budget-friendly fitness buys is resistance bands. They're super versatile, great for strength training, and don't cost much at all. You can find sets with different levels of resistance for various workouts. 😉🥰👍✨

Comment

• Buttercup
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by bingling9
        One of my go-to budget-friendly fitness buys is resistance bands. They're super versatile, great for strength training, and don't cost much at all. You can find sets with different levels of resistance for various workouts. 😉🥰👍✨
        Resistance bands are a must-have in any budget-friendly home gym setup. They're flexible, adaptable, and won't break the bank. With different resistance levels, you can tailor your workouts to your fitness level and goals.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎