Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Anyone else think high-efficiency washers don't rinse well? πŸ€”

Just got a new high-efficiency washing machine and it seems like it doesn't use enough water to rinse the clothes properly. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just my model? Looking for some insight here!
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

One thing that helped me was using a bit less detergent and making sure not to overload the machine. Also, using the extra rinse option, if available, might help ensure thorough rinsing. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Comment

• Wizzly
      Wizzly commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll definitely try using less detergent and not overloading the machine. The extra rinse option sounds like a game-changer too! Thanks for the advice! πŸ˜ŠπŸ§Ίβœ¨πŸ‘
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Originally posted by caroline9
    One thing that helped me was using a bit less detergent and making sure not to overload the machine. Also, using the extra rinse option, if available, might help ensure thorough rinsing. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Nice tips! Less soap, not too much laundry, and that extra rinse - solid moves for cleaner clothes! Thanks for sharing! πŸ§ΌπŸ‘•πŸšΏ

​

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Yeah, I feel you! My high-efficiency washer sometimes leaves clothes feeling a bit soapy too. Try adjusting the load size or using a different detergent, it might help! πŸ§ΌπŸ‘•β€‹

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
        Yeah, I feel you! My high-efficiency washer sometimes leaves clothes feeling a bit soapy too. Try adjusting the load size or using a different detergent, it might help! πŸ§ΌπŸ‘•β€‹
        Got it! Try tweaking the load size or switching up the detergent. Could solve the soapy clothes prob with your high-efficiency washer! πŸšΏπŸ‘š

Comment

• Astraea
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
          I've had the same experience with my high-efficiency washer. It's like they have a mind of their own sometimes, right? Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely give adjusting the load size and trying a different detergent a shot. Here's to hoping for squeaky clean clothes next time! πŸ§ΌπŸ‘–

Comment

• Mahito
            Mahito commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally get it! High-efficiency washers can be tricky beasts. Adjusting load size and switching up detergent might do the trick. Fingers crossed for fresh threads next time! πŸ€žπŸ‘•
        • Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Astraea
          I've had the same experience with my high-efficiency washer. It's like they have a mind of their own sometimes, right? Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely give adjusting the load size and trying a different detergent a shot. Here's to hoping for squeaky clean clothes next time! πŸ§ΌπŸ‘–
          For sure! Those washers can be quirky, right? Adjusting the load and switching up detergents might just do the trick. Fingers crossed for fresher threads next time! Thanks a bunch for trying out the tips! πŸ™Œ
          ​

Comment

• Ui Ui
            • Apr 2024

Yeah, I've noticed that too with mine! High-efficiency washers tend to use less water, which can sometimes lead to less effective rinsing, especially with heavier loads. Some models have better rinse cycles than others, though, so it might depend on your specific machine. Maybe try adjusting the load size or checking the water level settings if possible. Hope you find a solution! πŸŒ€πŸ‘•

Comment

• Marich
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Ui Ui
              Yeah, I've noticed that too with mine! High-efficiency washers tend to use less water, which can sometimes lead to less effective rinsing, especially with heavier loads. Some models have better rinse cycles than others, though, so it might depend on your specific machine. Maybe try adjusting the load size or checking the water level settings if possible. Hope you find a solution! πŸŒ€πŸ‘•
              Yeah, I've noticed that too! My washer sometimes struggles with rinsing, especially with big loads. I'll try tweaking the settings like you said, thanks for the tip! πŸŒŠπŸ‘

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎