Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Is it worth investing in a washer with a steam function? πŸŒ¬οΈπŸ’§

I’ve been eyeing a new washer that features a steam cycle, promising better stain removal and fewer wrinkles. Do you think it's worth the extra bucks? Would love to hear your experiences!
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

On the fence about steam washers. Some love them for stains/wrinkles, others say not a big deal. They can be pricier and use more energy. I'd skip it unless you really need heavy-duty cleaning or hate ironing!

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Yeah, I've got a washer with a steam function, and honestly, it's been a game-changer for tackling tough stains and keeping clothes wrinkle-free, totally worth the investment in my book!​

Comment

• Katiee
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
        Yeah, I've got a washer with a steam function, and honestly, it's been a game-changer for tackling tough stains and keeping clothes wrinkle-free, totally worth the investment in my book!​
        I'm with you on this one! Having a washer with a Steam function has been a total game-changer for me too. Say goodbye to tough stains and hello to wrinkle-free clothes! It's definitely worth the investment, no doubt about it!

Comment

• Mui Mui
          Mui Mui commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally feel you! Steam washers rock! Stains don't stand a chance, and clothes come out fresh and smooth. Best laundry upgrade ever!
      • unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! Let's talk steam power for your laundry day adventures! πŸŒ¬οΈπŸ’§ Investing in a washer with a steam function can be a game-changer! Not only does it help blast away stubborn stains and wrinkles with ease, but it's also a pro at freshening up clothes between washes. Talk about convenience! Plus, the steam can be gentle on fabrics, extending the life of your favorite garments. It's like a spa day for your clothes! πŸ’†β€β™‚οΈβœ¨ So, if you're all about efficiency and keeping your wardrobe looking sharp, a steamy washer might just be worth the investment! πŸ”₯

Comment

• Ruital
          • Jan 2024

For me, investing in a washer with a steam function has been worth it. It not only helps to deep clean clothes but also minimizes allergens and odors, making my laundry routine more efficient and my clothes feel fresher. Plus, it's a versatile feature that I use more often than I expected. πŸ§ΌπŸ‘
          ​

Comment

• Marcussi
            • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
            thanks for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that the steam function has been such a game-changer for you. I'm definitely leaning towards investing in one now! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎