Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Are there any smart kitchen appliances worth buying? 🍳

Hey community! I’m curious about integrating smart appliances in the kitchen. Anyone have experiences with smart fridges, cookers, or coffee makers that are actually worth the hype? β›Ύ
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Yeah, smart appliances can be pretty handy. I got this smart coffee maker that I can schedule to brew my coffee before I even get out of bed. Saves me time in the morningπŸ•’β˜•

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

Smart kitchen appliances can offer convenience and efficiency! πŸ³πŸ€– Though, I think it's important to consider your cooking habits and needs before investing. πŸ’‘πŸ’°

Comment

• Zariyah
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kim_taehyung88
        Smart kitchen appliances can offer convenience and efficiency! πŸ³πŸ€– Though, I think it's important to consider your cooking habits and needs before investing. πŸ’‘πŸ’°
        Agree! Smart kitchen appliances can truly revolutionize the way we cook and make our lives easier. It's essential to think about what you really need and how these gadgets can fit into your cooking routine. Understanding your habits ensures that you invest wisely and enjoy the benefits these appliances bring to your kitchen! πŸ³πŸ’‘

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎