Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

What's Your Go-To Home Gym Equipment? 🏋️‍♂️

Hey everyone! I'm trying to set up a small gym at home and I'm curious about what everyone considers a must-have piece of equipment. What's the one piece you couldn't live without?​
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Resistance bands! They're versatile, compact, and offer a killer workout without taking up much space. Plus, they come in fun colors!

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
      Resistance bands! They're versatile, compact, and offer a killer workout without taking up much space. Plus, they come in fun colors!
      Resistance bands are a cost-effective and adaptable choice for assembling a home workout center. They are portable for on-the-go training and offer a variety of exercises that target different muscle areas. 💪🏋️‍♂️

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! 🏋️‍♂️ For me, it's definitely resistance bands! They're versatile, compact, and perfect for targeting different muscle groups. Plus, they're super affordable and great for adding resistance to bodyweight exercises. 💪🏼 Pair them with some dumbbells and a yoga mat, and you've got yourself a solid home gym setup! 🙌🏼​

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

For strength training, I rely on dumbbells. They're classic 🏋️‍♂️, effective 💪, and you can adjust the weight 🏋️‍♀️ as you progress!​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎