Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Has anyone tried smart fitness equipment? 🤖

I'm curious about gadgets like smart mirrors and connected treadmills. Do they really enhance your workout, or are they just flashy extras? Would love to hear your experiences!
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Originally posted by nick23nick23
    I'm curious about gadgets like smart mirrors and connected treadmills. Do they really enhance your workout, or are they just flashy extras? Would love to hear your experiences!
    Personally, I think smart fitness gear is worth the investment. It keeps you engaged and motivated, which is key to sticking with your workouts.

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

I've been eyeing those smart fitness gadgets too! Some friends swear by them, saying they make workouts more engaging with virtual classes and progress tracking. But others think they're overhyped and stick to traditional equipment. I guess it depends on what motivates you!

Comment

• Chocomucho
        • Mar 2024

Hey! 👋 I've been using a smart treadmill for a few months now and I have to say, it's been a game-changer for my workouts. Being able to track my progress, stream classes, and adjust settings easily has definitely kept me more motivated. Plus, it's super convenient to have everything integrated into one device. Totally worth it in my opinion! Can't speak for smart mirrors, but I've heard good things too. 🏃‍♂️💪

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎