Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

How do you prioritize security in your smart home setup? 🔒

Hey everyone! Just diving into smart home automation and wondering how you all handle security. What devices or practices do you recommend to keep things safe but still smart?​
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey folks! Curious about securing my smart home setup, any tips or must-have gadgets to keep things safe yet savvy?

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Security is definitely a top priority in my smart home setup. 🔐 I started by investing in smart locks for all entry points, and I make sure to regularly update passwords and enable two-factor authentication on all devices. Also, I've set up motion sensors and cameras for added peace of mind. Can't wait to hear what others are doing to keep their homes safe and smart! 🏡💡

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Hey folks! Security is a big deal in my smart home setup. I always start with strong passwords and two-factor authentication for all my devices and apps. Then, I rely on things like smart locks, security cameras, and motion sensors to keep an eye on things. Setting up routines and notifications to alert me of any unusual activity also helps me stay on top of things. It's all about finding the right balance between convenience and security!

Comment

• DonCatter
          • Apr 2024

Hey! Keeping your smart home secure is super important! 🔐 Start by updating passwords regularly and using strong, unique ones for each device. Setting up two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of protection too! 🛡️ And don't forget about software updates – staying on top of those patches any vulnerabilities. Peace of mind and a secure smart home? Priceless! 💪 #SmartHomeSecurity

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎