Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Cardio machines that are actually quiet? 🤫

Need a cardio machine that won’t wake up the whole house early in the morning. Anyone have recommendations for equipment that’s effective yet quiet?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Elliptical trainer all the way! Way quieter than a treadmill and gives you a great workout. Just avoid the ones with fancy fans coz those can be noisy!

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Shh... let's talk quiet cardio machines! 🤫 If you're after peace and quiet during your workout, look for machines with magnetic resistance, like ellipticals or rowing machines. They tend to be whisper-quiet compared to their clunky counterparts. And hey, bonus points for being gentle on your joints too! Say goodbye to noisy workouts and hello to zen vibes. 🧘‍♂️

Comment

• lingling9
        • Mar 2024

I totally get the struggle of trying to sneak in a workout without waking up the whole household! If you prefer running or walking indoors, go for a treadmill with good cushioning to dampen the sound of footfalls. Some newer models also have quieter motors. 😉👌👌✨

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

My vote goes for an elliptical trainer. They're way smoother and quieter than treadmills. Look for one with a magnetic resistance system - those are super silent compared to the ones with a motor. I have a Life Fitness one (don't know the model) and it's barely a whisper even when I crank up the resistance. Plus, it's low-impact which is easier on the joints. Win-win!​

Comment

• Chocomucho
            • Mar 2024

Hey there! 👋 I totally get the struggle with noisy cardio machines. I've been using a magnetic resistance exercise bike, and it's pretty quiet compared to some other options out there. Plus, it still gives a good workout! Definitely worth checking out if you're looking for something quieter. 🚲😊

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎