Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Eco-friendly laundry practices—what are you doing? 🌍👕

I'm trying to make my laundry routine more environmentally friendly. I’d love to gather some ideas on what everyone else is doing. From detergents to machines, share your green tips!
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Hey everyone! I'm all about eco-friendly laundry practices these days. Switched to using biodegradable laundry detergents and fabric softeners to reduce chemical runoff. Also, I try to wash clothes in cold water whenever possible to save energy. Oh, and I air dry my clothes instead of using the dryer to cut down on electricity usage. Small changes, but they add up, right? Would love to hear what others are doing too!

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Going green with laundry? Count me in! 🌍👕 I've switched to cold water washing to save energy and preserve colors, plus using eco-friendly detergent pods to cut down on packaging waste. Air drying clothes when possible not only saves energy but also helps clothes last longer. And for those pesky stains, I opt for natural stain removers like baking soda and vinegar. Let's keep our laundry routine clean and green!

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the world of Home Tech & Automation! 😊 When it comes to eco-friendly laundry, I've found a few tricks that work for me. I switched to using plant-based laundry detergents, which are gentler on the environment. Also, I make sure to wash my clothes in cold water and air dry whenever possible to save energy.​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎