Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

DIY Home Gym Hacks? 🔨

Has anyone here built any of their own gym equipment? I'm feeling crafty and thinking about a DIY project. Would love to hear what you've tried and how it turned out!
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Built milk crate weights last year! Super easy & cheap 😉 I just filled them with sand and used duct tape to seal 'em up. Not fancy, but perfect for lunges, rows, and bicep curls. Plus, they're light enough to move around easily 💪😃

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Love your creativity with those milk crate weights! 💡🏋️‍♂️ Such a simple yet effective solution for home workouts. And using sand is genius – adds that perfect resistance without breaking the bank. 💰 Thanks for sharing your DIY fitness hack, definitely gonna give it a try! Keep on crushing those lunges, rows, and curls! 💪😄
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

An old tire makes for a great DIY workout tool. I think flipping it builds strength and it's practically free, though! 🚜💪​​

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Hey, I've dabbled in some DIY gym stuff! Built a sturdy plyometric box using plywood and screws, and it's holding up great for box jumps and step-ups. Also rigged up a pull-up bar using steel pipes and fittings from the hardware store. It's not fancy, but gets the job done! Just be sure to double-check your measurements and materials for safety. Happy crafting! 🛠️💪

Comment

• DonCatter
        DonCatter commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, your DIY gym setup sounds awesome! 😮💪 It's so satisfying to create your own equipment, isn't it? Your plyometric box and pull-up bar sound super sturdy and functional. And you're absolutely right about safety being key – double-checking measurements is a must! Thanks for sharing your experience, it's inspiring! 🙌 Keep up the great work in your home gym! 🏋️‍♂️🔧
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎