Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

🚨 Best security cameras for HomeKit?

Hi folks! I'm planning to beef up my home security. Which cameras have you found work best with Apple's HomeKit? I'm looking for something reliable but not too pricey. 📹🔒
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

When it comes to choosing home security cameras for Apple's HomeKit, you want reliability without breaking the bank. Check out Logitech Circle View, Eve Cam, EufyCam 2C, Logitech Circle 2, and Netatmo Smart Outdoor Camera for some seriously cool options. 🏡📷

Comment

• Tusk
      • Apr 2024

Hey there! I've been using the Logitech Circle 2 and it's been pretty solid with HomeKit. It's not super expensive compared to some other options out there, and it integrates smoothly with the Home app. Plus, it's got decent video quality and night vision, so I feel pretty secure with it. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the market for HomeKit-compatible cameras! 🏠👀

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! 🚨 Looking for the best security cameras that work with HomeKit? I've been researching this lately too! From what I've found, options like [Camera Brand A] and [Camera Brand B] seem to be getting a lot of love for their seamless integration and high-quality footage. Have you checked them out yet?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎