Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

Universal remotes - Are they really universal? πŸ–₯οΈπŸ”

Thinking about getting a universal remote to declutter my coffee table. Do they work well with all devices, or are there compatibility issues I should be aware of? πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

They're not perfectly universal, but pretty darn close! 🀏 Just gotta make sure the remote has the codes for your specific devices ..Most remotes come with a giant list of compatible brands, and you can usually find the codes online too. Saved me so much space on my coffee table though coz no more hunting for the right remote 😁

Comment

• Alfredn
      • Jan 2024

They're like the Swiss Army knife of entertainment - while not truly universal, they can tame a jungle of remote controls into one sleek gadget for your TV time adventures! πŸ“Ίβœ¨

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Hello there! So, universal remotes - are they truly universal? πŸ€”πŸ“Ί Well, they can handle a lot, but not everything. It depends on your devices and their compatibility. Some might work like magic, while others... not so much. πŸ˜… Always check the specs and reviews to make sure it suits your setup. Happy clicking!

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

Universal remotes are convenient for minimizing clutter, but they might not work with all devices. Check compatibility lists and reviews to ensure they suit your needs. πŸ“ΊπŸ”

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎