Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

What's your go-to detergent for tough stains? πŸ’ͺ🧼

Hey everyone! I've been struggling with some stubborn stains that just won't budge. I've tried a few brands but nothing seems to work. What detergents do you all swear by for those tough-to-clean messes?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Oxyclean powder is my stain-fighting BFF! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰ Seriously, that stuff tackles anything ..Grass stains, grease, you name it! Just pre-treat the stain before tossing it in the wash, and boom - gone like magic! 😎

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

When it comes to tackling tough stains, I always reach for a detergent with enzymesβ€”they're like little stain-fighting superheroes! Look for formulas designed specifically for heavy-duty stain removal, and consider pre-treating the stains before washing for best results. πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘•

​

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

I've heard good things about OxiClean Max Force Gel Stick. Though I haven't tried it myself, the reviews speak for themselves. πŸ˜…β€‹

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

I've been there! For tough stains, I rely on Tide Ultra Stain Release or Persil ProClean. They both do a great job of tackling stubborn stains, even on the first wash. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the label and pretreat the stains before washing. Hope this helps you conquer those pesky stains! 🌟🧼

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎