Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
    • Mar 2024

What's the lifespan of your laundry appliances? ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿงบ

Just curious how long everyone's washers and dryers are lasting these days. How long have you had yours, and have you had any major issues?
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

I find it fascinating to discuss appliance durability! My washer and dryer have lasted around 7 years, with minimal maintenance. Regular cleaning and proper care can greatly extend their lifespan. Any tips or experiences to share? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

I've had my washer for about 7 years now, no major issues thankfully! ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿงบ It's still going strong, fingers crossed it stays that way!

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by kiara
        I find it fascinating to discuss appliance durability! My washer and dryer have lasted around 7 years, with minimal maintenance. Regular cleaning and proper care can greatly extend their lifespan. Any tips or experiences to share? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘
        Isn't it amazing how a little TLC can make appliances last? My washer and dryer have been chugging along for about 8 years now, thanks to some good old-fashioned maintenance and care.โ€‹

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
          I've had my washer for about 7 years now, no major issues thankfully! ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿงบ It's still going strong, fingers crossed it stays that way!

That's fantastic! Seven years of faithful service from your washer, here's to many more spin cycles ahead! ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹

Comment

• Mahito
            Mahito commented
            Editing a comment
            Aw, thanks! It's been a reliable companion through laundry adventures aplenty! ๐Ÿงบ
        • Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

They're like the unsung heroes of your household - typically hanging around for about 8 to 12 years, depending on how much dirty laundry they bravely battle!

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by Alfredn
            They're like the unsung heroes of your household - typically hanging around for about 8 to 12 years, depending on how much dirty laundry they bravely battle!
            They really are the unsung heroes, aren't they? Enduring all our messes and laundry piles with unwavering dedication!โ€‹

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎