Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🌟 What are the must-have features in a smart refrigerator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

🌟 What are the must-have features in a smart refrigerator?

Hey community! I'm in the market for a smart refrigerator. What features do you think are must-haves? Are there any particular models that have impressed you with their functionality or innovation? ❄️🍽️
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Gotta have a grocery list app on the fridge itself ..saves so many trips back and forth to the notepad! 🗒 Also, being able to see what's inside remotely using the phone app is pretty handy to avoid those "did we run out of milk?" moments when you're already at the store 😁😁 Those are my must-haves for sure! 💯

Comment

• Tanley
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the Home Tech & Automation community! 🏠🤖 When it comes to smart refrigerators, there are a few features that I think are must-haves. Firstly, I love having a built-in touchscreen or smart display that lets me see what's inside my fridge without having to open the door. It's super convenient for keeping track of groceries and meal planning. Another feature I find really useful is the ability to adjust temperature settings and control other fridge functions remotely from my smartphone.​

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎