Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

Automating the home: What are the coolest smart automation ideas? ⏰🤖

Hey automation enthusiasts! Want to streamline my daily routines and make my home smarter with automation. What are the coolest and most innovative smart automation ideas you've implemented in your home, from scheduling tasks to creating custom routines? Let's automate our way to a more efficient and convenient lifestyle! 🌟🏡
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

One recommendation would be integrating smart blinds that open and close automatically based on the time of day. 🌞 It's like having your own personal assistant managing the lighting in your home.

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Hey everyone! One of my favorite smart automation ideas is setting up motion sensors to turn on lights automatically when someone enters a room. It's super handy, especially for those late-night trips to the bathroom! 🚽💡 Another cool one is using smart plugs to schedule appliances like coffee makers or slow cookers to turn on/off at specific times. Waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee? Yes, please! ☕️🌅

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

One idea I'm digging lately is smart irrigation systems 🌱. They adjust watering schedules based on weather forecasts, saving water and keeping your lawn and garden lush without overdoing it.

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Hey fellow automation enthusiast! 🤖🏠 One of the coolest smart automation ideas I've implemented in my home is setting up a smart lighting system with motion sensors. It's awesome walking into a room and having the lights automatically turn on, and then turn off when I leave. Saves energy and adds a touch of futuristic flair to my home! Another neat trick is using smart plugs to schedule appliances like coffee makers or slow cookers to turn on/off at specific times. Nothing beats waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee!​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎