Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heavensent
    • Apr 2024

Can DIY gym equipment be as effective as store-bought? ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

Thinking of building some of my gym gear to save money. Has anyone tried this? Would love to hear about what you made and how it's working for you!
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

DIY gym equipment can be just as effective as store-bought options, especially for simple items like kettlebells, medicine balls, and plyo boxes. Plus, it adds a personal touch to your workout space! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ”จ

โ€‹

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Absolutely! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ DIY gym equipment can be just as effective as store-bought if you're handy and creative. I've made my own medicine ball by filling an old basketball with sand, and it works great for core workouts. Another DIY favorite is a suspension trainer using sturdy straps and handles, which you can hang from a door frame or sturdy beam. Just make sure to research proper construction and safety guidelines before getting started. Happy DIY-ing!

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

I've found that DIY gym equipment can be surprisingly effective, especially for simple items like resistance bands, medicine balls, or even homemade weights. While they may not have all the bells and whistles of commercial gym gear, DIY solutions can be tailored to your specific needs and budget, making them a great option for many people. Plus, there's something satisfying about using the equipment you've crafted yourself! ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ”งโ€‹

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎