Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heavensent
    • Apr 2024

Has anyone installed their own washer and dryer? Need advice! πŸ› οΈπŸ‘–

I'm thinking about setting up my new laundry machines myself to save some cash. If you've done it, how hard was it? Any pointers would be super helpful!
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I've installed my own washer and dryer before, and it wasn't too bad at all. Just make sure to read the instructions carefully and double-check everything☺️

Comment

• kiara
      • Mar 2024

Installing a washer and dryer yourself can save time and money. Follow manufacturer's instructions, gather tools, and ask for help if needed. Double-check measurements and connections. Consult online tutorials or professionals for assistance. πŸ› οΈ

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

I hired a professional to install my washer and dryer because I wasn't confident in my DIY skills for that type of project. It gave me peace of mind knowing it was done correctly, and it was worth the investment for the convenience and safety. Sometimes it's best to leave certain tasks to the experts! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§πŸ‘
        ​

Comment

• LightRenz
          • Jan 2024

I've set up my own laundry machines before, and it's totally doable! Just take your time , read the instructions thoroughly, and don't rush the process. Having a friend or family member to assist can make things easier, especially when moving heavy appliances. Good luck with your setup!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎