Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Has Smart Home Fails and Hilarious Moments?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Anyone Has Smart Home Fails and Hilarious Moments?

Hey there, DIY buddies! πŸ€— We've all had those moments where our smart homes didn't quite get it right. Share your funny stories and fails! πŸ˜‚
    Let's laugh together and maybe learn a thing or two from each other's experiences! πŸ˜…β€‹
  • Mr.R
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! πŸ˜„ So, I got this fancy smart thermostat, right? Thought I'd be all cool and eco-friendly. But guess what? It decided to crank up the heat in the middle of summer! πŸ₯΅ Talk about a sauna surprise! Had me sweatin' buckets till I figured out the glitch. Smart home, not so smart moves! πŸ˜‚ What's your tech fail tale? Share the laughs! 🀣 #SmartHomeFails

Comment

• amorph
      • Jan 2024

Hello! smart home fails? Tried to impress friends with voice-controlled lights, but my buddy yelled a wild command, and we unintentionally hosted a disco party. Another time, the delivery guy talked to my smart doorbell, thinking it was a video intercom. Tech fails keeping life amusing! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Oh, smart home adventures, where do I start?
        Ever told your AI assistant to turn off the lights, and it plays "Despacito" instead? Classic mix-up, right? And don't get me started on the smart fridge that suggests a three-course meal with just ketchup and pickles. ​

Comment

• Dvalin
          • Jan 2024

Hey peeps! πŸ˜„ My smart lights thought it's party time at 3 AM! πŸ•Ί Scared me to bits! #SmartHomeDiscoFail πŸ˜‚ Now I'm like a tech detective checking every rule. Share your oops moments! Let's unite in the chaos! πŸ€–πŸ’‘ #HomeTechMishaps

Comment

• Yankee
            • Jan 2024

After setting up voice commands for all devices, a family's parrot accidentally activates the smart vacuum every time it mimics the owner saying, "Hey Google, clean up this mess!" Result: an overly tidy living room and a confused parrot. This was my friends house and parrot btw and I'm still laughing whenever I remember how he told this to me hahaha

Comment

• Chichi
              • Jan 2024

Hi!πŸ˜„ So, my lights once went disco mode at 3 AM, scaring the life outta me. Turns out, it was just a 'smart' glitch. Lesson learned: tech has its own sense of humor! Share your fails – let's turn 'em into laughs! πŸ•ΊπŸ’‘ I hope this helped you!

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
                • Jan 2024

Hey pals! πŸ˜„ OMG, one time my smart lights thought I was having a party when I was just watching a movie. Flashing disco lights in the living room - epic fail! πŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ˜‚ What about you guys? Any hilarious smart home mishaps? Let's swap stories! πŸ‘πŸ€–

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎