Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

What's your must-have piece of home gym equipment? 🏋️‍♂️

Hey everyone! I'm setting up my home gym and wondering which equipment you consider absolutely essential. Looking for suggestions that fit a variety of workouts and spaces!
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Resistance bands are where it's at! These babies are like the Swiss Army knife of fitness equipment - affordable, portable, and super versatile. Get ready to level up your squats, rows, chest presses, and more. Resistance bands: the ultimate flex for your home workouts! 💪

Comment

• Marcussi
      Marcussi commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely agree! Resistance bands are a game-changer. 💪 So versatile and easy to incorporate into any workout routine. They're a must-have for any home gym setup. 🏋️‍♂️👍
  • hyacinth
    • Apr 2024

For a versatile home gym setup, consider essentials like dumbbells, resistance bands, a yoga mat, and a stability ball. These items offer a wide range of exercises for strength training, flexibility, and cardio, all while fitting into various workout spaces. Get ready to crush those fitness goals! 🏋️‍♂️🧘‍♀️

Comment

• Alfredn
      • Jan 2024

My must-have piece of home gym equipment is definitely resistance bands - they're versatile, portable, and perfect for adding a little extra oomph to your workouts, whether you're toning muscles or stretching it out! 💪🏋️‍♂️​

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎