Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart Home Novice Alert! Where should i start?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duedith C.
    • Jan 2024

Smart Home Novice Alert! Where should i start?

New to the smart home scene and feeling a bit overwhelmed. Any advice on where to begin? What are the must-have devices for a beginner, and how did you kick off your smart home journey? ๐Ÿ 
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hello there! Welcome to the world of smart homes! If you're just starting out, I recommend beginning with a simple smart speaker like Alexa or Google Home. They're like the gateway to home technology. ๐Ÿ˜„ Once you're comfortable with that, you can try experimenting with smart bulbs or plugs, which are affordable and easy to set up. If you get hooked, the possibilities for home automation are endless! Personally, I started with a smart thermostat and now my entire home is connected. What about you? Do you have any smart home essentials for a newbie? ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”ฅ

I wanted to share some helpful tips I found on Storables with you:
    Get the best 16A smart plug for 2023. Experience amazing features and enhanced energy efficiency with our top-rated selection. Buy now!

Discover what Alexa is and how it revolutionizes home automation appliances. Learn about its features and benefits for a smarter home. Unlock the power of voice control.

I'm glad I could be of help with your problem. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!โ€‹

Comment

• crazylady24
      • Jan 2024

Welcome to the world of smart homes! Begin by installing a smart hub like Amazon Echo or Google Home, then gradually add devices such as smart bulbs or a smart thermostat. Take it one step at a time, and soon you'll be enjoying the convenience of a connected home! ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”’

Comment

• Dvalin
        • Jan 2024

Hey newbie! Start with a smart hub (Google Home or Echo), then add smart bulbs/plugs. Easy voice control. I kicked off with a smart speaker. Take it slow, one device at a time. You'll nail it! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Kitkit
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! I totally get how the smart home stuff can be overwhelming at first. ๐Ÿคฏ I kicked off my setup with a smart speaker, like Google Home or Amazon Echo. Start simple, maybe with some smart bulbs or a smart plug. It's cool to control lights with your voice! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ Once you're comfy, you can dive into more gadgets like smart thermostats or security cams. Just take it one step at a time, and don't stress. You'll be a smart home pro in no time! Good luck, and I hope this helps you on your journey! ๐Ÿกโœจ

Comment

• Ruital
            • Jan 2024

Start with the basics like a smart thermostat or smart bulbs โ€“ they're easy to set up and make a noticeable difference. I kicked off my smart home journey with a smart speaker, and it became the control center for everything. Give these a shot, and you'll be on your way to a smarter home! Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

• Serenityheart
              • Jan 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the smart home world! ๐ŸŽ‰ I totally get the overwhelm โ€“ been there! Start with a smart speaker like Alexa or Google Home, they're game-changers. Then dip your toes in with smart bulbs or plugs. Easy setup, trust me! ๐Ÿ˜… My journey began with a smart thermostat, made my home cozy without breaking the bank. Found this helpful info from Storables site https://storables.com/interior-desig...for-your-home/ You got this! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎