Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Often Should I Clean My Washing Machine to Keep It Tip-Top?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wizzly
    • Mar 2024

How Often Should I Clean My Washing Machine to Keep It Tip-Top?

I'm curious about the recommended cleaning schedule for washing machines to ensure they stay in good working condition. How often do you clean yours, and what's your preferred method?
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

To maintain your washing machine's optimal condition, it is advised to clean it every 1-3 months. The cleaning frequency depends on your usage and water hardness. Regular maintenance can help prevent mold, mildew, and odors. You can clean the drum, detergent dispenser, and rubber gasket using a blend of white vinegar and baking soda or a specialized washing machine cleaner. Execute a cleaning cycle with hot water and the cleaning solution to eliminate any residue and ensure your machine operates efficiently. ​

Comment

• Migeemee19
      Migeemee19 commented
      Editing a comment
      You've got some solid advice there! Regular cleaning every 1-3 months, depending on usage and water hardness, helps prevent mold, mildew, and odors. Whether with vinegar and baking soda or a specialized cleaner, maintaining efficiency is key for fresh laundry and smooth operation! 🧼🌟
  • Nateerin17
    • Jan 2024

To keep your washing machine in tip-top condition, clean it once a month by running an empty cycle with hot water and a cleaning agent like vinegar or baking soda.

​

Comment

• moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

Keeping your washing machine clean is super important for its performance and longevity! 🌟 I clean mine monthly with hot water and vinegar to keep it fresh and clean. How about you? πŸ˜Šβ€‹

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎