Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garage Gardening – Tips for Storing Tools and Supplies?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serene
    • Jan 2024

Garage Gardening – Tips for Storing Tools and Supplies?

Thumbs, unite! 🌱 How do you organize your gardening tools and supplies in the garage? Share your green wisdom on creating a storage haven for all things gardening without sacrificing space.
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Green thumbs, assemble! I use pegboards on the garage wall to hang tools – keeps 'em visible and easily accessible. Got a sturdy shelf for pots, fertilizers, and the like. Small bins for seeds and labels, so I'm not on a wild seed hunt every spring! What about you guys? Any garage gardening storage hacks to spill? Let's swap ideas and keep those green havens organized! 🌿

I wanted to share some helpful tips I found on Storables with you:

Learn how to efficiently store your garden tools and equipment by hanging a leaf blower in the garage. Discover the best techniques and tips for organizing your space.

Looking for the best broom and mop holder wall mounted? Check out our top picks of 2023 for organized and clutter-free cleaning solutions.

I'm glad I could be of help with your problem. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!, #GarageGardening #ToolStorageTipsπŸ› οΈπŸŒΌβ€‹

Comment

• Mr.R
      • Jan 2024

Yo peeps! 🌱 Hanging hooks for long tools, pegboards for the small stuff – that's my garage gardening hack. Old crates hold seeds and pots. What's your go-to setup? πŸ› οΈπŸŒ»

Comment

• Kitkit
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! So, I'm no pro, but what works for me is using pegboards on the walls for hanging tools, and shelves for bags of soil and stuff. It's like a gardening command center, you know? Just gotta make the most of those wall spaces. Hope that's kinda helpful for ya! πŸ€©πŸ€žβ€‹

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
          • Jan 2024

Hey green thumbs! Garage organization is key. I swear by pegboards for hanging tools and shelves for potting supplies. Clear bins with labels keep everything visible and accessible. How do you keep your gardening haven in check? Let's swap storage secrets! πŸŒΏπŸ› οΈ #GardenToolGurus

Comment

• Daia
            • Jan 2024

Organize gardening tools πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎon a pegboard for easy access, use labeled containers for seeds and fertilizers, and invest in a sturdy shelving system to keep larger items like pots and watering cans neatly arranged in your garage gardening space.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

Comment

• iriz1116
              • Jan 2024

I stumbled upon this cool hack recently – magnetic strips on the garage wall for small metal tools like pruners and scissors. It's like a magnetic hug for my tools! Also, repurposing an old shoe organizer for small seed packets and gardening gloves has been a game-changer for me.

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
                • Jan 2024

Hey fellow green thumbs! 🌿 I'm all about that garage gardening life! πŸ˜… My trick for tool taming is pegboards - hang 'em up, easy peasy! Shovels, rakes, you name it. Plus, I stash seeds in labeled bins. Keeps the chaos at bay!

Comment

• Jay-Ar
                  • Jan 2024

Hey! I use pegboards for hanging tools and shelves for pots and supplies. Clear plastic bins keep things organized and visible. Also, I repurpose old cabinets for extra storage. It's all about maximizing vertical space and keeping things accessible. What's your gardening tool storage hack? πŸŒΏπŸ”§ #GardenToolOrganization

Comment

• TrevorLedL
                    • Jan 2024

I use a combination of wall-mounted racks and labeled bins to keep my gardening tools and supplies neat and accessible in the garage. By hanging larger tools on the wall and sorting smaller items into clear, labeled bins I maximize space and can easily find everything I need for my garden.

Comment

• _funko00
                      • Jan 2024

Hmm, When it comes to organizing my gardening gear in the garage, I'm all about maximizing space! Think vertical storage with hooks for shovels and rakes, sturdy shelves for pots and fertilizer, and clear bins for smaller supplies like seeds and gloves. Trust me, with a little creativity, you can turn your garage into a green oasis!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎