Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any Innovative ideas for storing seasonal decorations in the garage?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Royyo
    • Jan 2024

Do you have any Innovative ideas for storing seasonal decorations in the garage?

I'm looking for creative ways to store and organize my holiday decorations and other seasonal items in the garage. Any unique storage solutions or hacks you can recommend?
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

Hi Royyo! Try using clear plastic bins for easy visibility, and label them with colorful tags for each season. Utilize wall space with hooks or pegboards for hanging decorations, and consider repurposing old furniture like dressers or bookshelves for added storage. Hope this helps make your garage a seasonal organization champ!

Comment

• Kitkit
      • Jan 2024

Hello! I use clear storage bins and label them with festive tags – makes finding and unpacking holiday decorations a breeze. Hope this gives you an idea!

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! A must for me are Clear, stackable bins, you can label them by season , they work great for easy access.. also use shelving for larger items and hang holiday lights on sturdy cardboard tubes to prevent tangling. Happy organizing!

Comment

• bombasticguy
          • Jan 2024

Hey, you want a brilliant idea? Here I come😂. Get some heavy-duty hooks for larger items like wreaths. Keeps them off the floor and in pristine condition. Garage goals, right? 🔗🚪

Comment

• fab_charms
            • Jan 2024

Garage storage is a puzzle, right? I got this tip from my neighbor - hangin' a pegboard on the wall for all them small decorations. Hooks and bins make it easy to switch things around. Also, repurposed old ice cube trays for small ornaments - works like a charm! 🔧🔩 #GarageStorage #DIYDecoHacks

Comment

• shigella
              • Jan 2024

Hello Royyo!! I use clearly labeled bins, wall shelves, and a pegboard for small stuff. Hung wreaths on ceiling hooks, DIY PVC rack for lights, and a modular cabinet system. Makes finding and storing decorations a breeze! 🎄✨

Comment

• Murky
                • Jan 2024

Yo! Dealing with garage chaos too. Clear plastic bins rock for decorations. Label 'em big. Pegboards on the wall for weird-shaped stuff. Easy peasy. Hope it helps! 🎅📦 #GarageHacks

Comment

• Dane
                  • Jan 2024

Hi dear! consider using clear plastic bins with labels for easy identification. Utilize wall-mounted shelves and hooks to maximize vertical space. Group similar items together and use dividers within bins for organization. Additionally, vacuum-sealed bags can compress bulky items, saving space.✨👌🏼

Comment

• harisen1116
                    • Jan 2024

When it comes to storing seasonal decorations in the garage, I've found that thinking vertically is key. I installed some sturdy shelves along the walls to maximize vertical space, and I use clear, stackable bins labeled by season for easy access. Plus, I repurposed an old dresser to keep smaller items organized and out of the way.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
                      • Jan 2024

Wrap holiday lights around pieces of cardboard to prevent tangling. Store the wrapped lights in clear plastic bins, making it easy to see and retrieve them next season.

Comment

• LightRenz
                        • Jan 2024

You may try the overhead garage storage, its a perfect place to store light and medium-weight seasonal items like holiday decorations and camping gear. Get those big plastic storage bins up off the garage floor and onto the ceiling! You can build a ceiling garage storage system in a day .​

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
                          • Jan 2024

Hey there! I've got a neat trick for ya! I use clear plastic bins for my holiday decorations. They're stackable, so they save a ton of space, and since they're clear, I can easily see what's inside without rummaging around. Plus, I label each bin so I know exactly where everything is. Super handy! Hope that helps!

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
                            • Jan 2024

Hey there! Taming the chaos of holiday decorations and seasonal gear in the garage can be a challenge, but it's definitely doable with the right strategies! One clever hack is to repurpose clear plastic bins or storage containers to neatly categorize and store items by holiday or season. You can label each bin with its contents and stack them to maximize vertical space. Additionally, consider using overhead storage racks or shelves to keep larger items like artificial trees or outdoor furniture out of the way. And don't forget about utilizing wall space for hanging hooks or pegboards to organize smaller items like wreaths, lights, and tools. Have you tried any unique storage solutions in your garage before? Let's swap ideas and make decluttering a breeze! 🎄🔧

Comment

• crazylady24
                              • Jan 2024

You can maximize garage space for seasonal decorations by using clear bins, labeling each box, and utilizing vertical shelving to keep everything organized and easily accessible – turning your garage into a festive storage haven! 🎄📦✨​

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎