Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuts and Bolts Dilemma: How Do You Organize Small Items in Your Garage?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Migeemee19
    • Jan 2024

Nuts and Bolts Dilemma: How Do You Organize Small Items in Your Garage?

DIYers, help! Tiny nuts, bolts, and screws are my garage nemesis. How do you keep these little essentials from playing hide-and-seek? Share your storage solutions to rescue me from this tiny terror!🔩🔍🏠
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Man, I feel your pain... organizing those tiny bits can be a real headache. What worked for me was investing in some clear plastic bins and labeling them meticulously. It's a game-changer when you can see exactly what's inside without having to rummage through everything... Trust me, it saves a ton of time and frustration in the long run. 🛠️🔍💡

Comment

• Nateerin17
      • Jan 2024

Hi! You can use clear plastic bins or drawers with labels for easy identification and accessibility.

Comment

• Yankee
        • Jan 2024

Try investing in magnetic storage hehe , such as magnetic parts trays or magnetic strips, they are excellent for keeping small metal hardware items in place. Simply place the nuts, bolts, or screws on the magnetic surface, and they'll stay put until you're ready to use them.

Comment

• charmsb22
          • Jan 2024

Oh man, those tiny bits can be a real headache, right? What's been a game-changer for me is getting a bunch of clear plastic storage bins and labeling them for different sizes/types of screws, nuts, and bolts. It's made finding what I need so much easier. Also, I use magnetic strips on the walls to hold metal bits – keeps them visible and easily accessible. Hope that helps you tackle the tiny terror in your garage! 🛠️🔍

Comment

• Marcussi
            • Mar 2024

Yohow it MaRcussi,Bro, I feel you on this one! 🙌 For my tiny nuts, bolts, and screws, I swear by clear plastic bins with dividers. ♻️ They're like the VIP section for my garage essentials! Trust me, it's a game-changer. 🎮 Plus, labeling them with a label maker adds that extra finesse. 💪 Keep it organized, my dude!

Comment

• joshyytree09
              • Mar 2024

When it comes to organizing those nuts and bolts, it's all about finding the right system! 🔩 For small items like these, consider using clear plastic bins or jars labeled with the contents. Drawer organizers or tackle boxes work wonders too! 🛠️ And don't forget to utilize pegboards or magnetic strips for easy access and visibility. Happy organizing! 🧰

Comment

• Jhollibee
                • Jan 2024

Hi there OP! What I do with those pesky nuts and bolts, is to tuck them away in small, transparent plastic containers. I separate each size to keep everything organized. This is a very simple but effective way of organizing things!

Comment

• iriz1116
                  • Jan 2024

One thing that's been a game-changer for me is using drawer organizers or tackle boxes. They're perfect for keeping those small items neatly separated and easily accessible when needed. Plus, labeling each compartment adds an extra layer of organization.

Comment

• Trax
                    • Mar 2024

Hey there! I totally feel your pain with those pesky nuts and bolts. What's been a game-changer for me is investing in small parts organizers with adjustable compartments. They're like mini tackle boxes for hardware and make it super easy to keep everything sorted and accessible. Another trick I've picked up is using magnetic strips or trays to corral metal bits – they stick right to the wall or underside of a shelf, saving valuable workspace. Hope these tips help you tame the tiny terror in your garage! 🔧🧰

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎