Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Overwhelmed by Garage Clutter – Where to Begin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Camry
    • Jan 2024

Help! Overwhelmed by Garage Clutter – Where to Begin?

Hey folks! πŸ˜… My garage looks like a tornado hit it, and I don't even know where to start. Any advice on how to kick off the decluttering process and find effective storage solutions? SOS from a desperate organizer!
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I totally get it - organizing your space can be a real pain. If you're feeling overwhelmed, I suggest starting with a small section like a corner or shelf. Sort your stuff into three piles: keep, donate, and toss. It's also a good idea to invest in some sturdy shelves and bins to keep things in order. Have you ever thought about using pegboards to store your tools? They're super handy! Just remember to take it one step at a time and don't stress - you've got this! πŸ‘Œ

#GarageClutter #DeclutteringJourney πŸ§ΉπŸ”§

Comment

• bombasticguy
      • Jan 2024

Hey! πŸ˜„ Totally been there! Grab some bins for sorting, shelves for vertical storage, and maybe play some tunes to keep the motivation up. Clear out what you haven't used in ages, and remember, progress, not perfection! Ez solution for a very big problem lol. Good luck with the garage overhaul!

Comment

• Riri
        • Jan 2024

Hello there!😊 You can start small – tackle one corner at a time. Clear out what you don't need, get some sturdy shelves, and sort away. It's like decluttering step by step – you got this! πŸš—βœ¨

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
          • Jan 2024

Love those tips above! Totally gonna give them a shot too.
          Oh, and here's my secret sauce:
          >> Dive into the garage chaos and play 'Keep, Donate, Toss.' Have a decluttering game show!
          >> Have a shelf!
          >> Boxes, boxes everywhere! Slap on them some labels πŸ˜‰

​​​​​​​And hey, don't forget to give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back. You survived the garage adventure! 🌟 #GarageMakeoverParty
          ​

Comment

• MLouise
            • Jan 2024

Hey, there! Garage chaos is a common foe, you can start with a vision of your ideal organized space. Prioritize areas based on your daily needs. If you're a DIY enthusiast, focus on tools and workspaces. If storage is key, target shelves and bins. Enlist some helpers if possibleβ€”it's always more fun with company! Remember, it's okay to part with things you don't need. Small steps lead to big victories. πŸ€—

Comment

• Buttercup
              • Jan 2024

Hey there! We've all been there – that moment when you open your garage and it feels like a maze of mystery. But fear not! Start with the area that bugs you the most. Once that's sorted, the momentum will kick in. You got this! 🧹

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
                • Jan 2024

Hey fellow declutter warriors! I feel your garage chaos pain. Start with sorting items into keep, donate, and toss piles. Once you've downsized, invest in sturdy shelving units and labeled bins. It's a game-changer! How do you tackle garage mayhem? Let's rescue this space together! πŸš—πŸ”§ #GarageRescueMission

Comment

• Duedith C.
                  • Jan 2024

Hahaha, I feel this desperation for help! As I have been through this scenario myself. First. make your way through the smaller things first, like cluttered tools, make sure you have those things sorted out first because those are the most overwhelming stuff. Then go through the bigger stuff and the rest would be easy!

Comment

• Daia
                    • Jan 2024

Start by categorizing items, decluttering one section at a time. Donate or discard items you don't need, invest in storage solutions like shelves or bins, and create designated zones for specific items. Gradually tackle the clutter to make the process more manageable.πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
                      • Mar 2024

Hey! Feeling the garage clutter struggle? πŸ˜… Don't stress, let's tackle it! Start by sorting stuff into keep, donate, and toss pilesβ€”Marie Kondo style! Then, designate zones for tools, sports gear, and whatnot. Invest in some shelves or bins for that organized chic look. One step at a time, you got this! πŸ’ͺ

Comment

• Jonel
                        • Apr 2024

Hi there! πŸ˜„ Fear not, for we have all been there! Sort items first into three piles: donate/sell, throw, and keep. To keep things organised once you've gotten rid of the stuff you don't need, spend money on storage options like shelves, containers, and hooks. Hey, don't be embarrassed to ask friends or family for assistanceβ€”cleaning up with a pal is usually simpler! You're capable of this! πŸ’ͺ🧹

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎