Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

📦 How do you organize seasonal decorations in your garage?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

📦 How do you organize seasonal decorations in your garage?

I always struggle with storing holiday decorations. They end up all over the place! What's your system for keeping them organized and easy to find when the season rolls around?
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

Bins. So many bins. Like, label everything with those clear plastic pockets or something 😉 Christmas ornaments? Ornament bin. Spooky spiderwebs? Halloween bin, duh. That way, next year it's not a scavenger hunt to find the blow-up Santa 😂

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
      • Apr 2024

Hey! I use clear plastic bins for each season and label them, so I can quickly grab what I need. It keeps things from getting messy and makes finding stuff a breeze! 🎄📦

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Hey! Organizing seasonal decorations in the garage can be a game-changer. 🎄🧩 Start by using clear, labeled bins to keep everything sorted by season—think “Fall” or “Winter Holidays.” 📦✨ Stack them neatly on shelves to maximize space and make things easy to find. Don’t forget to include a quick inventory list on the bin or a photo of what’s inside to save time searching. Keeping your decorations tidy will make setting up for each season a breeze! 🎃

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Oh man, I totally get you! I use clear plastic bins labeled with the season and what’s inside, and I stack them on sturdy shelves - keeps everything tidy and easy to grab when it’s time to decorate! 🎄🎃 Also, those big zip-up bags for wreaths are lifesavers! 😊

Comment

• Jonel
            • Apr 2024

I use clear plastic bins labeled by holiday and season, stacking them on sturdy shelving units to maximize vertical space. For delicate items, I wrap them in tissue paper or bubble wrap and store them in smaller, clearly labeled boxes within the larger bins.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎