Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Overwhelmed by Garage Clutter – Where to Begin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Help! Overwhelmed by Garage Clutter – Where to Begin?

kick off the decluttering process and find effective storage solutions? SOS from a desperate organizer!
  • chittafru1t
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Been there. Start small, tackle one corner at a time. Sort stuff into keep, donate, and toss piles. Get bins or shelves for what you're keeping. It's a process, but you got this! 🚗🧹

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! How's it going? I see you're looking to organize your stuff - that's great! Start with the big stuff – sort tools, sports gear, whatever's eating up space. Toss what's busted or unused. Wall shelves are your BFF, trust me. Get bins for smaller stuff, label 'em if you're feeling fancy. Also, pegboards are lifesavers for tools. Takes time, but you'll get there. I believe in you!

Comment

• byang
        • Jan 2024

Taming the garage chaos can be a daunting task, but fear not. Start by decluttering one section at a time. Categorize items into keep, donate, or toss piles. Invest in storage bins, shelves, or pegboards for better organization. Prioritize items based on frequency of use and keep essentials accessible. Soon, you'll transform your garage from chaos to order! 🚲🔧 #GarageOrganization #DeclutterJourney

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
          • Jan 2024

Hey clutter conquerors! Start small, tackle one area at a time. Use storage bins or baskets to corral items, and declutter ruthlessly – if it doesn't bring joy or serve a purpose, it might be time to let it go. What's your go-to decluttering tip? Let's rescue each other from the chaos! 🗑️🚀 #DeclutterSquad

Comment

• Jay-Ar
            • Jan 2024

Hey! Been there. Start by sorting stuff into keep, donate, and toss piles. Then, invest in some shelves, bins, and hooks to get things off the floor and organized. It's a process, but you got this! 💪 #GarageDeclutteringJourney

Comment

• Mr.R
              • Jan 2024

Hey! Totally get the garage clutter struggle. Start small, focus on one area. Bins for keepers, ditch the rest. Pegboards for tools are a game-changer. Use vertical space with shelves. Take breaks, blast some tunes. You'll nail it! #GarageDecluttering

Comment

• Dane
                • Jan 2024

Ow, I feel the same! start by decluttering one section at a time. Categorize items into keep, donate, and discard piles. Invest in storage solutions like shelves, bins, and hooks to organize belongings. Prioritize frequently used items for easy access. Take it step by step to avoid feeling overwhelmed.🗑️🚮

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
                  • Jan 2024

Hey there! I totally get the struggle with garage clutter - been there! 😅 Start small, like sorting stuff into keep, toss, or donate piles. Grab some bins or shelves for easy storage. Don't stress, just tackle a little each day. You got this! 💪

Comment

• joshyytree09
                    • Mar 2024

Oh, the dreaded garage chaos! 🚗🔧 Don't fret, let's tackle it with style! 💪 Start by categorizing items into keep, donate, and toss piles. ♻️🗑️ Invest in sturdy shelves and clear storage bins to maximize vertical space and keep things tidy. 📦✨ Pro tip: Utilize pegboards for hanging tools and hooks for bulky items like bicycles. 🛠️🚲 With a clear plan and a touch of organization, you'll transform that cluttered garage into a sleek, functional space! 🌈🏡

Comment

• Chocomucho
                      • Mar 2024

Garage clutter can be super overwhelming! My advice would be to start small. Maybe tackle one corner or section at a time. Get some storage bins or shelves to help organize stuff. And don't be afraid to let go of things you don't need anymore. You got this!

Comment

• Bob
                        • Mar 2024

Hey there! I totally feel your pain with garage clutter – it can be so overwhelming, right? One thing that helped me was starting small and tackling one area at a time. Like, pick a corner or a section of shelves and just focus on sorting through and decluttering that space before moving on to the next. And don't be afraid to get rid of stuff you don't need or use anymore – it's amazing how much junk can accumulate over time! As for storage solutions, I've found that shelves, bins, and hooks are lifesavers for keeping things organized and off the floor. Hang in there – you've got this! 🛠️📦

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎