Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
    • Mar 2024

Ideas for DIY garage storage projects? ๐Ÿ”จ

I'm feeling crafty and want to tackle some DIY garage storage projects. Any ideas or projects you've done that turned out great? I'd love to see photos and get some inspiration! ๐ŸŽจโ€‹
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Recycling old cabinets for extra storage is genius. I found one on the curb and it looks great in my garage, though needed some paint. ๐ŸŽจ

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Hey! I built some overhead storage racks using PVC pipe and metal brackets for extra gear and totesโ€”super sturdy and keeps the floor clear! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Check out my pics if you need some inspo! ๐Ÿ“ธ

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by BossDPM
        Recycling old cabinets for extra storage is genius. I found one on the curb and it looks great in my garage, though needed some paint. ๐ŸŽจ
        Nice find! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Giving that old cabinet a fresh coat of paint was a solid moveโ€”itโ€™s like a total upgrade for your garage. Kudos for turning curbside junk into useful storage! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
        โ€‹

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by Ui Ui
          Hey! I built some overhead storage racks using PVC pipe and metal brackets for extra gear and totesโ€”super sturdy and keeps the floor clear! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Check out my pics if you need some inspo! ๐Ÿ“ธ

Hey, that sounds awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ Your PVC pipe and metal bracket racks are a total game-changer for keeping things tidy and off the floor. ๐Ÿ™Œ Thanks for sharing the picsโ€”they're seriously giving me some great ideas for my own space! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“ฆ

Comment

• Davi
            • Jan 2024

Create a pegboard tool wall, build overhead storage shelves, or make a PVC pipe tool rack for organized and accessible storage in your garage. ๐Ÿ”จ

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by Davi
              Create a pegboard tool wall, build overhead storage shelves, or make a PVC pipe tool rack for organized and accessible storage in your garage. ๐Ÿ”จ
              Great ideas! A pegboard tool wall is super versatile, overhead shelves maximize space, and a PVC pipe rack is perfect for keeping things tidy. ๐Ÿ™Œ Thanks for the awesome suggestions!

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
                • Jan 2024

Totally! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ For DIY garage storage, try building wall-mounted shelves to keep things organized and off the floor. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ”ฉ You can also use pegboards for tools and hanging baskets for smaller items. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ๐Ÿงฉ And donโ€™t forget to label everything for easy access

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
                  • Apr 2024

Totally! ๐Ÿ˜„ I built some wall-mounted pegboards and added DIY floating shelves for extra storage, plus made some nifty repurposed pallet racks for tools. ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ”จ Pics coming soon!

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by moniquelouise2018
                    Totally! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ For DIY garage storage, try building wall-mounted shelves to keep things organized and off the floor. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ”ฉ You can also use pegboards for tools and hanging baskets for smaller items. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ๐Ÿงฉ And donโ€™t forget to label everything for easy access
                    Awesome tips! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Wall-mounted shelves and pegboards are game-changers for garage storage. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ Labels are a mustโ€”totally agree, it makes finding stuff a breeze! Thanks for the great ideas! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
                      Totally! ๐Ÿ˜„ I built some wall-mounted pegboards and added DIY floating shelves for extra storage, plus made some nifty repurposed pallet racks for tools. ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ”จ Pics coming soon!
                      Wow, that sounds awesome! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Canโ€™t wait to see the pics โ€“ those pegboards and pallet racks must be game changers for your space! ๐Ÿ™Œ Thanks for sharing your DIY genius, itโ€™s seriously inspiring! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎