Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

How do you manage seasonal items in your garage? πŸ‚πŸ„

Seasonal items like holiday decorations and summer gear take up a lot of space. How do you store these items without cluttering your garage?
  • wolfgang
    • Jun 2024

Storing seasonal items efficiently can free up space in your garage. Consider using clear, labeled bins to organize decorations and gear. Utilize wall-mounted shelves or ceiling hooks for items like bikes or kayaks. Vacuum-seal bags can compress bulky clothing or bedding. Lastly, dedicate specific zones for each season to streamline access and minimize clutter year-round.

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

I suggest using transparent plastic containers labeled by season. This allows you to quickly view contents and access items without unpacking everything. Neatly stack the bins to save space and keep similar items grouped together.

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

In my experience, using wall-mounted shelves frees up floor space for larger items. Plus, it's easier to see what I have. 🌟 Though I make sure to secure lighter seasonal items to prevent them from falling.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

I think using vacuum-sealed bags for bulky items like winter coats or blankets maximizes storage space, though a designated area for sports equipment makes it easy to grab gear when the season changes! 🧳🎿

Comment

• Marich
            • Jan 2024

I use clear bins for holiday decorations and summer gear, label 'em up, and stack 'em high to keep things tidyβ€”keeps the garage organized and makes finding stuff a breeze! πŸŽ„πŸ–οΈ

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
              • Mar 2024

Great question! πŸ‚πŸ„ I use clear bins and label them for each seasonβ€”makes it easy to find everything. Also, rotating items based on the season keeps things organized.

Comment

• Kennethn
                • Jan 2024

Try using clear bins with labels, ceiling-mounted racks, or shelving units to keep seasonal items organized and accessible without cluttering your garage! πŸ πŸ“¦

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎