Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

How to keep your garage clutter-free? 🧹

No matter how much I clean, my garage always ends up cluttered. Any tips or strategies to keep it organized and tidy long-term? Would love to hear your advice! 🌟
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

This is a good one! My garage used to be a disaster zone too 😅 For that, shelving is my secret weapon 😉 Put shelves up on the walls for all those loose items like paint cans, tools, etc. Keeps everything off the floor and makes it way easier to find stuff. #GarageDeclutterLife

Also, ruthless declutter every few months ..Get rid of anything you don't need anymore ..

Comment

• heavensent
      • Apr 2024

Keep your garage organized for good! 🚪🔧 Sort items into categories and designate specific zones for storage. Use shelves, bins, and hooks for vertical space. Label everything clearly for easy access. Regularly declutter and donate unused items. Maintain a cleaning schedule to stay on track. What's your biggest garage organizing challenge? 🏠

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Utilize vertical storage like shelves and pegboards to keep items off the floor and organized. Regularly declutter by sorting through items, donating what you don’t need, and keeping only essential tools and supplies.

Comment

• bryanjay1999
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Monggi
          No matter how much I clean, my garage always ends up cluttered. Any tips or strategies to keep it organized and tidy long-term? Would love to hear your advice! 🌟
          One strategy that has worked for me is to designate specific areas for different categories of items, like tools, sports gear, and seasonal decorations. By organizing everything into clear sections, it's easier to put things back in their place after use. Additionally, labeling shelves and containers helps maintain order. Regularly decluttering and donating items you no longer use also prevents accumulation.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
            • Jan 2024

I think establishing designated zones for different items—like tools, sports gear, and seasonal decorations—helps prevent clutter, though using shelves, bins, and hooks keeps everything organized and off the floor! 📦🧰

Comment

• Alfredn
              • Jan 2024

Implement regular decluttering sessions, use clear bins with labels, and designate specific zones for different items to maintain a tidy and organized garage long-term. 🌟🚗

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
                • Jan 2024

Great question! 🧹 For a clutter-free garage, start by sorting everything into keep, donate, or toss piles. Invest in some good shelving or storage bins to organize the keepers. Label everything clearly so you can find stuff easily. And don’t forget to regularly declutter to keep things in check!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎