Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

How do you keep your garage organized with limited space? 🏠

I think incorporating space-saving solutions such as ceiling-mounted racks for bikes or seasonal items can create more floor space in a small garage. Though it's also about regularly reassessing your storage setup to ensure efficiency. What's your favorite space-saving hack? πŸš²πŸ”—β€‹
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Utilize vertical space with wall-mounted shelves and pegboards for tools and small items. Stackable storage bins and ceiling-mounted racks can also help keep the floor clear and maximize every inch of space.

Comment

• Monggi
      • Mar 2024

For me, investing in multi-functional furniture like a workbench with storage has been a game-changer. πŸ”§

Comment

• Trax
        • Mar 2024

Wall-mounted shelves and pegboards can help utilize vertical space efficiently. Also, invest in stackable storage bins and hooks to keep everything tidy and off the floor.

Comment

• Mui Mui
          • Apr 2024

Hey there! I swear by those ceiling racks for my bikes and camping gearβ€”it's a game-changer for my tiny garage! πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸ”§

Comment

• bryanjay1999
            • Jan 2024

A great space-saving hack for a small garage is using stackable storage bins labeled by categoryβ€”like tools, sports gear, or seasonal decorationsβ€”to maximize vertical space. It keeps everything organized and easily accessible.

Comment

• _funko00
              • Jan 2024

To keep your garage organized in limited space, use wall-mounted shelves and pegboards to maximize vertical storage. 🏠 Get some clear bins for easy visibility and label everything. Don’t forget about ceiling storage for bulky items. Staying tidy is k

Comment

• Alfredn
                • Jan 2024

I love using vertical storage solutions like wall-mounted shelves and pegboards to keep things organized and off the floor! πŸš²πŸ”—

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎