Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

How do you manage all those small items? πŸͺ›πŸ§°

Nuts, bolts, screws, and nails are everywhere! What's the best way to keep these tiny items organized and easy to find?
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Organize with clear containers and labeled boxes for all those pesky tiny items. Don't forget magnetic strips and pegboards for metallic stuff! Tidy space, happy face! πŸ”§πŸ“¦

Comment

• random_user1
      • Apr 2024

I recommend using small compartment organizers for nuts, bolts, screws, and nails. They keep everything sorted and easy to access when you need them.

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Get yourself some clear plastic bins or those drawer organizers, label everything, and use a pegboard for tools – keeps the chaos in check and you’ll actually find what you need when you need it! πŸ› οΈπŸ”§πŸ“¦

​

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          moniquelouise2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the awesome advice! Clear bins, drawer organizers, and a pegboard sound like a perfect way to keep everything in order. I appreciate your tips!
      • Bob
        • Mar 2024

I use clear storage bins and label everything meticulously so I can quickly find what I need. For small items like screws and nails, I also use magnetic strips and jars to keep them organized and easily accessible.

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          moniquelouise2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for sharing your organizing tips! I love the idea of using magnetic strips and jars for small itemsβ€”that's genius! The clear storage bins and meticulous labeling must make finding things a breeze. I'll definitely be trying out some of your methods. Thanks again!
      • jhoannabuenafe
        • Jan 2024

To keep nuts, bolts, screws, and nails organized, use clear plastic bins with compartments, or small parts organizers with labeled drawers. Magnetic strips on the wall can securely hold metal items, while fishing tackle boxes or craft organizers with multiple compartments work well for sorting. Stackable, labeled bins or jars save space and keep items accessible. Pegboards with attached jars or containers keep things visible and off your workbench, and divider trays inside drawers help separate different fasteners. These solutions will make your projects smoother and keep everything easy to find! πŸ› οΈπŸ”©

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

Use a parts organizer with clear, labeled bins or small jars with labels to keep nuts, bolts, screws, and nails sorted and easily accessible. πŸ§°πŸ”©

Comment

• Jonel
            • Apr 2024

I use small clear bins and drawer organizers to keep screws, nails, and other tiny tools sorted and easy to find. Labeling each container helps me grab what I need without digging through a mess!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎