Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Any creative ideas for storing sports equipment? ⚽🏀

My family is really into sports, and our garage is overflowing with gear. How do you keep balls, bats, and other equipment organized
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Got sports equipment taking over your garage? Use wall racks, bungee ball holders, and labeled bins for a game-changing tidy-up! Let's share ideas! 🏀🏒📦

Comment

• random_user1
      • Apr 2024

You could try using wall-mounted hooks and bins to keep your sports equipment organized and off the floor. It's a practical solution that saves space and makes it easy to find what you need quickly.

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        unfiltereddqueen commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the great tip! Wall-mounted hooks and bins sound like a perfect solution for keeping everything organized. I appreciate your suggestion
    • Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Using wall-mounted racks or pegboards can save floor space and keep everything organized. You can also repurpose an old bookshelf or install bins and cubbies to separate different types of gear.

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

I think hanging nets on walls could work for balls 🏀 and gear. Though, bins are handy for smaller stuff like gloves and shoes!

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          unfiltereddqueen commented
          Editing a comment
          Great idea! Hanging nets for the balls and gear sound perfect, and bins for the smaller items would definitely help keep things tidy. Thanks for the suggestion
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎