Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prel
    • Jan 2024

Garage cabinets vs. open shelving? ๐Ÿ—„๏ธ

I'm torn between installing cabinets or open shelving in my garage. What do you guys prefer and why? Any pros and cons I should consider? ๐Ÿค”
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I think garage cabinets are great for keeping things hidden and tidy, though open shelving lets you see everything at a glance. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Depends on how you like to organize!

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
      • Apr 2024

I've had both in my garage, and honestly, it depends on what you're storing. Cabinets keep things hidden and neat, but open shelving is great for easy access and visibility. Think about what you're storingโ€”tools or suppliesโ€”and how much you value organization versus convenience! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฆ

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Garage cabinets offer a cleaner, more organized look by hiding clutter, but they can be more expensive and less flexible. ๐Ÿ—„๏ธ Open shelving is cost-effective and provides easy access to frequently used items, but it requires more effort to keep things tidy. ๐Ÿ“ฆ

Comment

• random_user1
          • Apr 2024

I recommend open shelving for your garage. It's easier to access tools and supplies quickly, and you can see everything at a glance. Plus, it gives a more spacious feel to the area. Cabinets might offer more organized storage but can be costly and limit visibility.

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
            • Jan 2024

Garage cabinets and open shelving each have their perks! Cabinets keep everything hidden and organized, which is great for a clean look and reducing dust. Open shelving, on the other hand, makes items easily accessible and can add a stylish, modern touch to your space. It really depends on whether you prefer a tidy, concealed setup or a more open and visible storage option! ๐Ÿ—„๏ธ

Comment

• Alfredn
              • Jan 2024

Cabinets hide the chaos, but open shelves let you show off that impressive collection of mismatched screws! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎