Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Storing Seasonal Items in the Garage 🌦️

Hey folks, how do you store seasonal items like holiday decorations or summer gear in your garage? Any tips for keeping everything organized and easily accessible? Thanks!
  • Marcussi
    • Mar 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
    Hey folks, how do you store seasonal items like holiday decorations or summer gear in your garage? Any tips for keeping everything organized and easily accessible? Thanks!
    Hey! I use clear plastic bins with labels for each season, so I can easily see what's inside. I also install shelves to keep everything off the floor and neatly stacked. Works like a charm! πŸ‘πŸ§ΉπŸ“¦βœ¨

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
      I organize my seasonal stuff by using clear plastic bins labeled with what’s inside. This helps me find things quickly without unpacking everything. Hanging shelves are also great for gear like beach chairs or umbrellas. They keep stuff off the floor and easy to grab when needed.

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Utilize clear plastic bins with lids to store seasonal items in the garage, making sure to label each bin for easy identification. πŸ“¦ Consider installing shelving or overhead storage racks to maximize space and keep the garage organized throughout the year. 🏠

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by ghostmode

I organize my seasonal stuff by using clear plastic bins labeled with what’s inside. This helps me find things quickly without unpacking everything. Hanging shelves are also great for gear like beach chairs or umbrellas. They keep stuff off the floor and easy to grab when needed.
          That sounds super organized! Those clear bins are a game-changer for sure. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Joro
            • Mar 2024

Use clear, labeled plastic bins to keep items organized and easily identifiable. Wall-mounted shelves and ceiling racks can help maximize space and keep things off the floor.

Comment

• hyacinth
              • Apr 2024

Store seasonal items smartly! πŸŽ„πŸ–οΈ Use labeled bins or clear containers for easy identification. Install shelves or racks to maximize vertical space. Keep frequently used items accessible and less-used items higher up or in the back. Share your garage organization hacks! πŸšͺπŸ“¦

Comment

• Alfredn
                • Jan 2024

Use clear bins with labels, stackable shelves, or ceiling-mounted racks to keep seasonal items organized and easily accessible in your garage. πŸ“¦πŸŽ„

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎