Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🧰 Best garage shelving units for heavy items?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

🧰 Best garage shelving units for heavy items?

I've got some heavy items like car parts and paint cans that need proper storage. Any recommendations for sturdy shelving units that can handle the weight? 🤔​
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

For something budget-friendly, I’d go with the Fleximounts 3-Tier Storage Shelves. They hold a lot, and assembly is pretty easy too.​

Comment

• lingling9
      • Mar 2024

Metal shelving units are super sturdy and come in various sizes and weight capacities. Look for ones with adjustable shelves so you can customize them to your needs. I recommend checking out what Home Depot or Lowe's carries - they usually have a good selection. 🙂👍😉✨​

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Monggi
        For something budget-friendly, I’d go with the Fleximounts 3-Tier Storage Shelves. They hold a lot, and assembly is pretty easy too.​
        Thanks for the tip on the Fleximounts 3-Tier Storage Shelves! Sounds like a solid choice for a tight budget and easy setup. Appreciate you looking out with the recommendation!

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by lingling9
          Metal shelving units are super sturdy and come in various sizes and weight capacities. Look for ones with adjustable shelves so you can customize them to your needs. I recommend checking out what Home Depot or Lowe's carries - they usually have a good selection. 🙂👍😉✨​
          Hey, thanks for the awesome tip! I'll definitely check out Home Depot and Lowe's for those adjustable metal shelves. Sounds like a solid plan to get my space organized. 😊👍✨

Comment

• Jonel
            • Apr 2024

Look for heavy-duty steel shelving units with adjustable shelves to accommodate various sizes and weights of items, and ensure they are easy to assemble and securely anchor to the wall for stability. 🛠️💪

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
              • Mar 2024

Hey there! For heavy items in the garage, sturdy shelving units are key! Look for steel shelving with adjustable shelves to customize space for bulky tools or equipment. Consider units with high weight capacity and durable construction to handle the load. Organization made easy!

Comment

• Marich
                • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Jonel
                Look for heavy-duty steel shelving units with adjustable shelves to accommodate various sizes and weights of items, and ensure they are easy to assemble and securely anchor to the wall for stability. 🛠️💪
                Sure thing! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check out those heavy-duty steel shelving units with adjustable shelves and make sure they're easy to put together and anchor down. Appreciate the help! 🤩

Comment

• Marich
                  • Jan 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
                  Hey there! For heavy items in the garage, sturdy shelving units are key! Look for steel shelving with adjustable shelves to customize space for bulky tools or equipment. Consider units with high weight capacity and durable construction to handle the load. Organization made easy!
                  Hey, thanks for the tip! Sturdy steel shelves with adjustable heights sound perfect for my garage mess. Appreciate the advice!

Comment

• yellowmonkey
                    • Apr 2024

I recommend the Husky Heavy-Duty Welded Steel Shelving Units. They're built tough and can support up to 1,500 lbs per shelf, perfect for heavy car parts and paint cans. They're easy to assemble and adjustable, so you can customize the shelf heights to fit your needs. Plus, they have a durable powder-coated finish to resist scratches and rust, ensuring long-term durability in a garage environment. Have you considered these shelves before?

Comment

• Marich
                      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by yellowmonkey
                      I recommend the Husky Heavy-Duty Welded Steel Shelving Units. They're built tough and can support up to 1,500 lbs per shelf, perfect for heavy car parts and paint cans. They're easy to assemble and adjustable, so you can customize the shelf heights to fit your needs. Plus, they have a durable powder-coated finish to resist scratches and rust, ensuring long-term durability in a garage environment. Have you considered these shelves before?
                      Hey, those shelving units sound solid! Thanks for the tip—I hadn't thought about those before. They seem perfect for my garage setup. Appreciate the recommendation!

Comment

• Ui Ui
                        • Apr 2024

For heavy-duty storage, you might wanna check out the heavy-gauge metal shelving units from brands like Gladiator or Husky—super sturdy and can handle all your car parts and paint cans without a hitch! 💪🔩

Comment

• Marich
                          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Ui Ui
                          For heavy-duty storage, you might wanna check out the heavy-gauge metal shelving units from brands like Gladiator or Husky—super sturdy and can handle all your car parts and paint cans without a hitch! 💪🔩
                          Awesome tip! Those Gladiator and Husky shelves are beasts—totally perfect for holding all my heavy stuff without wobbling. Thanks for the solid recommendation! 🙌🔧

Comment

• Yankee
                            • Jan 2024

Hi Marich I use the Topeakmart 5-Tier Utility Shelves for storing my tools and heavy equipment, including paint cans and car parts. They're robust and easy to assemble, providing ample storage without worrying about weight capacity. You can also find yours here

Comment

• Davi
                              • Jan 2024

The best garage shelving units for heavy items include Husky and Gladiator brands, known for their durable construction and high weight capacities. 🧰

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎