Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

DIY Garage Shelving Ideas? 🛠️

Hi all! I'm thinking of building some shelves in my garage to maximize storage. Has anyone done this themselves? What materials and designs did you use? Would love to see pics if you have them!
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Based on my experience, I'd recommend prepping veggie sticks with hummus or homemade energy balls. They're quick to make and packed with nutrients! 💪🥦

Comment

• _funko00
      _funko00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for the suggestion! Veggie sticks with hummus sound delicious and healthy. I'll definitely give them a try! 🥦💪
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I think using wall-mounted shelves can free up floor space and keep everything neat. Adjustable ones are great for flexibility. 😊​

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

In my experience, building around your garage layout maximizes space efficiency! 📏 Though, incorporating hooks and hangers can free up floor space.

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Build sturdy shelves using plywood and 2x4s, ensuring they are anchored securely to the wall and adjustable to accommodate various items. 📦 Consider utilizing overhead space with ceiling-mounted racks or hooks for storing items like bikes or ladders, maximizing floor space in the garage. 🚲

Comment

• Dane
          • Jan 2024

For DIY garage shelving ideas 🛠️, consider using sturdy wooden shelves with adjustable brackets for flexibility, or repurpose old crates or pallets for a rustic look, ensuring they are securely mounted for safety.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎