Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Anyone tried wall-mounted bike racks? 🚴‍♂️🧰

I'm running out of floor space and considering wall-mounted bike racks. Do they work well? Are they easy to install?
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I’ve used a few different ones, and some are sturdier than others. Make sure to check the weight limit!🧰

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely keep an eye on the weight limit. Appreciate your input!
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Wall-mounted bike racks ftw in tiny spaces! 🤩 Mine freed up tons of floor space & weren't too hard to install ..thanks to Youtube!! Just pick the right one for your bike & mount securely! 😊

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I'm so glad to hear the wall-mounted bike racks worked out for you. YouTube tutorials are lifesavers, right? Enjoy your extra floor space! 🚲😊
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

For me, a foldable wall-mounted rack is great for flexibility in small spaces! 🏠 Though, consider the clearance needed when folding up your bike.

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      • Apr 2024

I've used wall-mounted bike racks for years and they've been a game-changer. The key is to find studs for solid support – makes installation straightforward. Plus, it clears up floor space, keeping everything tidy. 🚴‍♂️🔧

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎