Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Best shelving units for a clutter-free garage? 📦🔧

Looking to invest in some shelving. What brands or types have worked well for you all in keeping things organized and accessible?
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

I swear by the Gladiator shelving units! Super sturdy and easy to set up, they've totally transformed my garage from chaos to organized bliss. Plus, they can handle all my heavy tools and bins no sweat. 🚀🔨

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      unfiltereddqueen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much! I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying the Gladiator shelving units. It's amazing how a bit of organization can make such a big difference. Happy organizing! 😊🔧

• Marich
      Marich commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, no problem at all! I'm stoked you're digging the Gladiator shelving. It's crazy how a little tidying up can totally transform a space. Keep on organizing, and thanks for the suggestion! 🙌
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Steel shelves from Hartville Hardware are my jam! Sturdy & hold all my heavy stuff. Avoid the flimsy ones .. they're a recipe for disaster!

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Marich
      I swear by the Gladiator shelving units! Super sturdy and easy to set up, they've totally transformed my garage from chaos to organized bliss. Plus, they can handle all my heavy tools and bins no sweat. 🚀🔨
      I totally agree with that! They can hold a lot of weight and are adjustable to fit different storage needs. Plus, they're durable and last a long time in tough garage environments.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

I've found wooden shelving units add a rustic charm and can be customized to fit your garage space! 🌲 Though, treat the wood to protect it from moisture and wear.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎