Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

Overhead Storage Solutions for Garages? 🚗

Hello! I'm interested in adding some overhead storage to my garage. What are your experiences with this? Any specific brands or systems you'd recommend? Appreciate the help!
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

I recommend the SafeRacks system. Once, I needed to store my camping gear and it fit perfectly up there, freeing up my floor space. Super strong and easy to install! 🏕️🚙

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
      moniquelouise2018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the recommendation! It's always a relief to find storage solutions that actually work, especially when they free up valuable floor space. I'll definitely check out the SafeRacks system for my own storage needs. Appreciate the tip!
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! I've had great luck with the Fleximounts overhead storage racks, they're sturdy and can hold a ton of stuff, definitely recommend giving them a shot! 💪🔧

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

For overhead storage, I swear by the HyLoft system - easy to install and holds a ton of stuff, definitely worth checking out! 🛠️👍

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

Overhead storage racks or shelves are excellent solutions for garages, providing space to store seasonal items, bulky equipment, or bins, keeping the floor clear for vehicles and other activities. 🚗🔝

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎