Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Using Pegboards in the Garage? πŸ”§

Hi folks! I'm considering installing a pegboard in my garage for tool storage. Do you find them useful? Any tips on setting them up or what hooks/accessories to use? Appreciate your insights!
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Pegboards are a lifesaver! πŸ€— Keeps tools organized & easy to find so no more digging!! Mounted mine on furring strips for easy install ..Variety of hooks keeps everything in place too 🀩

Comment

• joshyytree09
      joshyytree09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree! 😊 Pegboards are such a game-changer for organization. Mounting yours on furring strips sounds like a smart idea. Love the variety of hooks too – makes everything so much easier to find! Thanks for sharing!
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

If you’re into DIY projects, pegboards are super handy. I’ve hung all my supplies, making it easy to grab what I need without digging through drawers. 🎨

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Pegboards are lifesavers! They free up floor space and keep tools organized. Use a stud finder to mount securely, then different pegboard hooks can hold everything from shovels to screwdrivers.

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Pegboards are a fantastic organizational tool for the garage. They help keep tools and equipment easily accessible and off the floor, maximizing space and efficiency. Plus, you can customize them with hooks, shelves, and containers to suit your specific storage needs. It's like creating your own DIY garage command center! πŸ”§πŸ”©

Comment

• yellowmonkey
          • Apr 2024

Pegboards are great for garage organization. I've found that arranging tools by type and size works best for me. Plus, labeling hooks helps keep everything in its place. πŸ‘ŒπŸ”§

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎