Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

How to deal with garage moisture and mold? šŸŒ§ļø

My garage gets pretty damp, and I'm starting to notice some mold. What can I do to prevent this and keep my storage safe? Any advice or products you recommend? šŸ™Œā€‹
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

Iā€™d suggest cleaning with mold-killing products regularly. Keeps mold from coming back. I use vinegar or hydrogen peroxide, but there are other options too!

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

Dealing with garage moisture and mold can be tough, but with these tips, you can beat it! šŸŒ§ļøšŸ”§ Keep it ventilated, seal cracks, and keep it clean to prevent mold. Happy organizing! šŸ™Œ

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Address the source of moisture first! Check for leaks or poor ventilation. Then, use a dehumidifier to control moisture and improve air circulation. For existing mold, try white vinegar solution or a commercial mold remover.

Comment

• ghostmode
          • Apr 2024

Keep your garage well-ventilated by opening windows or using a dehumidifier. I had a similar issue, but since I started airing out my garage regularly, the mold problem has decreased significantly. Additionally, storing items in plastic bins rather than cardboard boxes can help prevent moisture buildup. šŸŒ¬ļø

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
            • Mar 2024

To tackle garage moisture and mold, start by using a dehumidifier to keep the air dry. Seal any cracks in the walls or floor to prevent water seepage, and improve ventilation with fans or vents. Store items in plastic bins instead of cardboard to avoid mold growth. Keep your garage dry and mold-free! šŸ› ļø

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎