Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Best way to store lawn and garden equipment? πŸŒΏπŸ› οΈ

Hello gardeners! I'm looking for efficient ways to store my gardening tools and supplies. What setups have helped keep your equipment organized and easily accessible?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Hanging stuff saves space! Hooks for rakes & shovels, bins for small tools. That's my garden storage motto! #EasyGardenLife πŸ€—

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Overhead hooks are lifesavers! Hang rakes, shovels, and other long-handled tools. Bins on lower shelves keep smaller items organized.​

Comment

• _funko00
        _funko00 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the great advice! Overhead hooks and bins sound like the perfect solution to keep everything organized. I'll definitely give it a try!
    • moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

Get your outdoor space in shipshape with a sturdy shed or cabinet for your garden tools! πŸŒΏπŸ› οΈ Stay organized and efficient for more enjoyable gardening tasks.

Comment

• yellowmonkey
        • Apr 2024

I've found that installing wall-mounted racks for tools and shelves for smaller supplies like pots and gloves works wonders. Plus, labeling everything makes it super easy to find what I need when I need it. πŸ‘πŸ”§ It's saved me a ton of time and frustration digging through cluttered spaces.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎