Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Keeping the Garage Clean and Clutter-Free 🧹

Hi all! I struggle to keep my garage clean and free of clutter. What are your best tips and tricks for maintaining an organized garage? Any habits or routines that help? Looking forward to your responses!
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Achieving a clean and organized garage is possible with designated zones, storage solutions, a regular cleaning schedule, and periodic decluttering. 🚪🔧🏒🏷️

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Designate zones! Sections for tools, sports equipment, holiday decorations, etc. Makes it easier to keep things put away and find them later.

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Keeping the garage clean and clutter-free can be a breeze! Use shelves and pegboards to organize tools, invest in storage bins for seasonal items, and create a regular cleaning schedule. A tidy garage means more space for projects and parking!

Comment

• ghostmode
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by BossDPM
          Hi all! I struggle to keep my garage clean and free of clutter. What are your best tips and tricks for maintaining an organized garage? Any habits or routines that help? Looking forward to your responses!
          I've had a similar struggle, but I found labeling storage bins and shelves really helps. Also, dedicate a day each month to declutter and tidy up—it makes a big difference. 🏷️🗓️

Comment

• Marich
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
            Keeping the garage clean and clutter-free can be a breeze! Use shelves and pegboards to organize tools, invest in storage bins for seasonal items, and create a regular cleaning schedule. A tidy garage means more space for projects and parking!
            Thanks for the awesome tips! I'll definitely grab some shelves and pegboards, and those storage bins sound perfect for all my holiday decorations. Regular cleaning? Yeah, I need to get on that. Appreciate the advice! 🙌

Comment

• Dane
              • Jan 2024

To keep the garage clean and clutter-free 🧹, regularly declutter and organize items into labeled bins or shelves, sweep or vacuum the floor often, and store tools and equipment in designated areas to maintain a tidy space.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎