Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Organizing Tools in the Garage

Hi everyone! My tools are all over the place, and I need a better way to organize them. What do you use to keep your tools neat and tidy? Any specific toolboxes or wall systems that work well?
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Pegboard on the walls is a lifesaver! Hang frequently used tools for easy access, and keep the rest in labeled bins or cabinets below.

Comment

• bingling9
      • Mar 2024

For smaller tools and bits, I use a toolbox with multiple compartments or drawers. It helps to keep everything sorted and easily accessible. As for larger tools and equipment, I've set up a wall system with hooks, pegboards, and shelves. This way, each tool has its designated spot, making it a breeze to find what I need when I need it. 😉✨🙂👌

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Let's get that garage organized! 🛠️🔧 Have you tried pegboards for hanging tools? They're super handy and keep everything within reach. Also, stackable bins are a game-changer for storing smaller items like nails and screws. Time to turn that clutter into a sleek workshop! 💪😎

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

A tool chest with drawers helps me keep everything sorted and accessible, especially for smaller tools.

Comment

• ghostmode
            • Apr 2024

Based on my experience, investing in a sturdy toolbox with compartments for different tools is essential. It keeps everything in one place and prevents clutter. Plus, a wall-mounted storage system can maximize space in your garage. 🧰📐

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎